Thursday, September 18, 2008

I Should Probably Be Sleeping :)

Today was a great day, alhamdulilah. I didn't get out of bed till after 5:00 pm but also I didn't go to sleep till about 8am. I prayed, then played, then broke fast and prayed again, then gave the girls their bath and cleaned their room. After Isha my wonderful husband and I read a Juz, I love reading with him. We are doing really good with our Quran reading, InshaAllah we will finish by the end of Ramadan. Everyone is actually sleeping right now, I can't believe that. Lately we all have been staying up really really late. Alhamdulilah, Allah is the best of planners, we have things to do tomorrow so it's really good that my husband is getting some much needed rest. InshaAllah, I hope we'll have a productive and great day tomorrow getting much needed things accomplished.

No comments: