Sunday, September 21, 2008

Alhamdulilah :)

Alhamdulilah, I am very blessed to have the family I always wanted. My kids are great, they're kids so they do cause stress but they are wonderful kids. As for my husband, I love him so so much. He is the best man I could have ever imagined to be my children's father. He is so good with them, they are crazy about him. I love him so much, he is the smartest, funniest, cutest person ever. I go crazy when we aren't together. I hate when he isn't here LOL. He does everything he can for us and we are grateful to have him. Thank you Allah for my family, I love them so much and I am grateful for what You have given to me.

2 comments:

xey said...

Hamdulillah :)

xey said...

i'd love to visit NO, but i don't know if i'd wanna live there. but i definitely need to pay a visit asap. :)